Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

M&Ms

I tried to argue with the Boy that a certain candy coated chocolate should be available for consumption at particular times of the month. Without exception. No questions asked.

He rolled his eyes and ignored me as I shoveled another handful of the chocolatey goodness into my mouth.

Girls will understand. When you get a period, sometimes, absolutely nothing will make you feel better than eating gads and gads of chocolate, and when the symptoms are really bad, (mood swings, cramps and an insane desire to maim innocent bystanders) the quality of chocolate doesn't even matter if you can eat enough of it.

Seeing as the Boy won't support my petition of one for unlimited chocolate at crucial times of the month (I believe he thinks I'll try to con him about when and how much I really need) I'm going to have to come up with a sustainable and nutritious alternative.

Sure exercise is supposed to help aleviate pain but I can't skip work to go out for a brisk walk. My objective in the coming months will be to find an alternative to chocolate that I can easily and readily access - especially from work. I just hope it tastes half as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment